Who Is Avi Silverberg
Avi Silverberg is an author, coach, and the Founder of FeastGood.com.
- Avi has a Master of Science in Exercise Science from the University of Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Avi has published over 400 articles on the topics of health, exercise, and nutrition. The articles get viewed over 800,000 times per month.
- Avi was the former Head Coach of Team Canada Powerlifting, helping athletes achieve international success from 2012-2018 through effective sport science and nutritional practices.
- Outside of lifting weights, Avi enjoys hiking and climbing in the Canadian Rockies.
You can contact Avi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avi’s Favorite Supplements
- Transparent Labs Whey Protein, Best Overall Whey Protein (click to read review)
- Ghost Whey Protein & PE Science Whey Protein, Tied for Best Tasting Whey Protein (click to read review)
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey, Best Budget Protein (click to read review)
- Bulk Supplements Whey Protein, Best Unflavored Protein for Cooking & Baking (click to read review).
Avi’s Favorite Nutrition Tracking Apps
- Macrofactor, Best for Calorie and Macro Tracking (click to read review)
- Noom, Best For Weight Loss Goals (click to read review)
Avi’s Must-Have Free Nutrition Tools
- TDEE Calculator – Find your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) based on your daily activity level and body stats.
- Lean Bulk Calculator – Determine how many calories and macronutrients you need to gain lean muscle mass while minimizing fat gain.
- Body Recomposition Calculator – Calculate the optimal calorie intake and macronutrient ratios to achieve simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain.
Avi’s Favorite Articles
- How To Track Macros – An easy-to-understand beginner’s guide on the best ways to track your macros with expert tips from experienced nutrition coaches and dietitians.
- Best Foods For Bulking – If you’re looking to gain lean muscle mass, these are the best foods to eat.
- Guide To Eating Out When Bodybuilding – If you want to eat fast food without going off track, this guide will explain exactly how to customize your meals and which are the best restaurants.
- Meal Planning For Bodybuilders – A detailed breakdown of how many calories and macros you need to eat, plus how to structure your meals to fit those targets. We also give you 14 meal plan examples ranging from 1000 to 6000 calories.