About Brenda Peralta
Brenda Peralta is a registered dietitian and sports nutritionist.
She has more than five years of experience guiding people on their health journey. Brenda is an author and fact-checker for FeastGood.com. In her role, she ensures the accuracy and consistency of information that is published across the hundreds of articles on the website.
- She graduated as a Registered Dietician from the Universidad de Ciencias Médicas.
- She is a certified sports nutritionist, diabetes educator, and fertility nutrition advisor
- She is a Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition, working with clients with a range of goals from weight loss to muscle building.
If you’re interested in hiring Brenda as a nutrition coach, you can book a free one-on-one nutrition consultation here.
Brenda’s Top Articles
- 20 Best Fruits For Muscle Gain (Ultimate Guide)
- Can You Mix Whey Protein With Casein? (Follow These Tips)
- Are Chicken Thighs Good or Bad For Bodybuilding? (Pros & Cons)
- Can You Eat Pasta On A High Protein Diet?