About Brenda Peralta
Brenda Peralta is a registered dietitian and sports nutritionist.
She has more than five years of experience guiding people on their health journey. Brenda is an author and fact-checker for FeastGood.com. In her role, she ensures the accuracy and consistency of information that is published across hundreds of articles on the website.
- She graduated as a Registered Dietician from the Universidad de Ciencias Médicas.
- She is a certified sports nutritionist, diabetes educator, and fertility nutrition advisor
- She is a Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition, working with clients with a range of goals from weight loss to muscle building.
If you’re interested in hiring Brenda as a nutrition coach, you can book a free one-on-one nutrition consultation here.
Brenda’s Favorite Articles
- How To Track Macros – In this beginner’s guide, you’ll learn simple methods for tracking your macros with tips from experienced nutrition coaches and dietitians.
- Best Foods For Bulking – If you’re looking to build lean muscle mass, this article lists the top foods you should incorporate into your diet.
- Guide To Eating Out When Bodybuilding – Want to indulge in fast food without disrupting your bodybuilding goals? This guide provides strategies for customizing meals and suggests the best restaurant options.
- Meal Planning For Bodybuilders – Get a comprehensive breakdown of the calories and macros you need for your bodybuilding goals and discover how to structure your meals accordingly. Additionally, we provide 14 different meal plan examples with calorie counts ranging from 1000 to 6000.