- Workout Nutrition
- Client-Centered Fitness Coaching
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Writing Fitness Content
- Certified Conditioning Coach (BioFit Sports College, 2014)
- Certified Personal Trainer (BioFit Sports College, 2015)
- Certified Fitness Instructor (BioFit Sports College, 2015)
- Functional Fitness Course (BioFit Sports College, Completed in 2019)
- Founder and Chief Editor of ThinkingLifter.com
- Extensive Experience Coaching Clients (Fitness, Physical Health, Gym Training)
- More Than 500 Published Articles (Including Gymreapers, Hevy, And Other Brands)
Philip Stefanov is a certified conditioning coach, personal trainer, and fitness instructor with extensive experience training people in a traditional gym setting and online.
With more than nine years of experience in the industry, he’s helped hundreds of clients improve their nutritional habits, become more consistent with exercise, lose weight in a sustainable way, and build muscle through strength training.
Philip received his personal trainer, fitness instructor, and conditioning coach certificates in 2014 and 2015 from BioFit Sports College in Sofia, Bulgaria. He later completed a course dedicated to functional fitness at BioFit.
He is passionate about writing and has been honing his craft since September 2014, when he launched his first blog. Since then, Philip has written more than 500 articles on various topics related to healthy nutrition, dieting, calorie and macronutrient tracking, meal planning, fitness and health supplementation, best training practices, recovery, and more.
His articles are published on HevyApp, HevyCoach, ThinkingLifter, Gymreapers, HotelGyms, and ALeanLife, among other brands.
As a former overweight teenager, Philip understands many of the challenges people face on their weight loss journeys and is here to help. His primary goal is to craft simple and actionable content grounded in science to help people improve their nutrition, change how they see food, become more consistent with exercise, and lead healthier and happier lives. When he’s not writing or coaching clients, Philip often spends his time with his wife and son, training at the gym, and staying up to date on the latest research broken down on Monthly Applications in Strength Sports (MASS) and other research reviews.