Looking for a healthy, high-protein breakfast that you can enjoy any time of day? Look no further than these delicious scrambled eggs with veggies! Packed full of flavor and nutrients, this meal will help power your day. Give it a try today!
1. Whip egg together until slightly bubbly and season
2. Saute onion and bell pepper for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour egg mixture over veggies and add spinach and cheese
4. Scramble to desired doneness
Store in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for 1-3 months. Reheat in the microwave or in a pan on low.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Bodybuilding Meals
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 313 kcal
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 22 g