These high-protein Oreos are the perfect healthy snack or dessert! They’re made with just a few simple ingredients are free of refined sugar and packed with over 8 grams of protein per serving!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine the chocolate protein powder, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cocoa powder,
3. Use a food processor to combine dates and honey. Once smooth, mix the honey mixture and the almond butter into the dry ingredients.
4. Knead all the ingredients into a dough
5. Roll out the dough and cut out 1-2” circles and lay on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. In a medium bowl, combine the vanilla protein powder, honey, and Greek yogurt. Mix until smooth.
8. Spread the frosting over the cooled cookies and enjoy!
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Snack, Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Bodybuilding Meals
- Serving Size: 16
- Calories: 182 kcal
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 8 g