The following are the current job openings at FeastGood.com.
1. Content Writer
As a content writer, this is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most – nutrition!
To be successful in this role, you have to know the ins and outs of nutrition from both a practical and scientific perspective. This means you should have professional experience in the nutrition industry, outside of just being a writer.
You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Diet & Restaraunt Reviews
- Meal Prepping
- Meal Plans
- Nutrition Apps & Technology
- Macro Tracking
For this, we need a true expert who lives and breathes nutrition. If you don’t have a passion for nutrition, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
- No prior writing experience is necessary, however, a willingness to learn web copywriting is a must (we’ll train you).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the nutrition industry as either a nutrition coach or Registered Dietitian.
- Nutrition education and certifications are mandatory.
- The ability to commit to a minimum of 2 articles/week long term (ranging from 1500-3000 words)
- Competitive freelance rates
- Consistent workload
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
- A long-term engagement that you can count on
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request our “content writer screening form”. This form will take 10-minutes to fill out and will give us a quick indication of how you write and whether you’d be a good fit to start a paid test article.